If you've been watching Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, you don't need any recap. You know why you're here.
For those of you who don't, Karlie Redd had been going through a secret marriage and divorce when her best friend Sierra got frustrated, and ultimately it turned into a physical fight. I had to get some answers, and Karlie did not hold back in pouring the tea.
- Do they all fight extra/get more physical just because of cameras?
- Did she see Sierra's latest online apology and does she care? [Spoiler alert: she does not.]
- What is the line that friends should never cross or else it's broken forever?
- Was she hurt by her friends trying to talk her out of her divorce at her marriage funeral?
- Does she like watching herself? What does she think about it?
- And of course: What is she doing and learning and building in isolation?
The whole interview is below as well as the fight clip.
Thanks for listening!